Because Aurora had to work and wasn't going to make it to the Trunk or Treat, or the Trick or Treat on the 31st, the boys and I decided to forego Aurora's Greek Mythology plan and go with Big Hero 6. Neta stayed with Ro's theme.
![]() |
| Baymax, Hiro, Water Nymph and Fred |
If you haven't seen Big Hero 6, you should.
Nate and Neta were the only ones that went to Little Flower, which they choose because they wanted to see some of their old school friends, and they did. Not as much candy was available, but that was okay too because the ward activity brought home enough.
Pumpkin Carving
We carved pumpkins as a Sunday activity. Aurora didn't carve hers, getting too old I guess for such stuff or would rather sleep. Nate, Graigry, and Neta had fun though, I think, and I got in on the action as well.
![]() |
| "This is Toby" also known as Graigry's pumpkin |
![]() |
| My final product (It says SMILE, in case you can't see that) |
![]() |
| Neta making decisions |
![]() |
| Ok......whatever that is |
![]() |
| Neta's final product - Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon |
![]() |
| Posing with her Pumpkin |
![]() |
| "This will only hurt a little..." STAB! |
![]() |
| Happy minions |
I'm always impressed with what the kids come up with and their creativity. We put them on the porch with lights, but due to wind, the did not glow for long. After about three weeks, they looked like this:
And it was time to say good bye. So long October and associate festivities. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment