Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Graigry turns 15

Time flies by so quickly. My third born is now 15 years old and I don't know why time goes so quickly.

Graigry had a game night with some friends from Herron over at the Dearborn house the Friday before his birthday, as his birthday was on Sunday. After fast Sunday, instead of dinner at Grandparents' Scott's house, we had dinner at our home: sloppy joes per the birthday request of Graigry. Dinner was the only time I got pictures.

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
Waiting to blow out candles while we sing
Graigry opened a couple of presents and then the festivities were over. Time goes by so quickly. I'm glad they are growing up, but at the same time am terrified that I will have left something undone, unsaid, untaught, unsomething'd and that the kids will not be prepared to face the challenges that lay ahead. Then again, I find comfort in knowing that if they gain and hold tight to their testimonies and trust God in all things, life may be hard, but it will all turn out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment